- Our roller shutters are made to measure and our colour options range suit different homes and windows.
- Locally manufactured and custom made.
- Our unique dual system open/close roller shutters with longer lasting 8mm drive cable, the strongest on the market.
- Exclusive Sunline designed roller entry guides for smoother operation and friction reduction.
- Our Sun Line designed remote control system offers exclusive feature such as timer and favourite position.
- Electrical certificate of safety – all our electrical work is performed by our qualified electricians.
As well as adding value to your home roller shutters provide:
Privacy, Noise and Light Reduction
The manual or electric operation allows you to adjust the height of the shutter for privacy and light and noise control.
Reduces your energy consumption with high grade insulated aluminium slats, blocks out the summer heat and the winter cold.
Our exclusive automatic wireless smoke alarm sensor opens when smoke is detected from inside the house.
Deters intruders and gives piece of mind.
We use exclusive state of the art manual and electric operational systems.
- Call us and arrange a free onsite measure and quote with our friendly sales consultants
- After ordering our shutters our highly qualified technicians will inspect and measure to ensure a smooth installation process
- Your shutters will be custom manufactured in our factory ahead of installation date
- Your shutters will be installed by our qualified technician and electrician who will provide operational information and a demonstration
Protect your family! Don’t let this be your home, call us for a free measure and quote.
Contact us today to arrange a free measure and quote and friendly service.
Kealba Office (03) 9364 2232 or Epping Office (03) 9401 2232.